Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Only a few ingredients that everyone has on hand will make you the hit of any party where this dish is served.
- 4 lbs boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled hot pepper sauce
- Place roast on bottom of slow cooker. Combine broth, 1/3 cup each worcestershire sauce and RedHot cayenne sauce. Pour over roast. Cover and cook on high heat setting 5 hours (10 hours on low) or until roast is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine ingredients for sauce in a large bowl and set aside.
- Transfer roast to large cutting board. Discard liquid. Coarsely chop and pull apart roast. Stir into reserved sauce. Put back in crock pot on lowest setting until ready to serve or serve immediately on rolls.
Made this for a work potluck today and it was a hit! Was looking for something easy (and cheap) to put together and this was perfect!
Pork Loin Roast! What a great recipe, Allways used pork butt before and hated all that grease. This is wonderful and seasoned just right . I added a little liquid hichory smoke. Made for PAC 2009
My family really enjoyed this - the spice is just right and the meat just fell apart. I served it the southern way, with coleslaw on buns. Yum.