Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I recieved this recipe from my brother-in-law. It's a *must* at every family gathering or picnic!!
- 2 cans baked beans (I use Bushes, can also use Pork and Beans such as Cambells or Van Camps)
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained and seasoned
- 1 lb ground pork, browned and drained and seasoned
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- Mix in large baking dish.
- bake at one hour at 375 degrees (can also use crockpot on low for 3-4 hours).