Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a simple recipe that has become my standard chicken for Chicken Caesar Salad. It is from "The Lighthearted Cookbook" by Anne Lindsay.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, juice of (or 2 tblsps lemon juice)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano and cayenne; mix wll. Pour over chicken and turn to coat both sides. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes or cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours.
- On greased grill, cook chicken over hot coals for 4 to 5 minutes on each or until meat is no longer pink inside.
This recipe is easy and tastes delicious. I used for our main dish and served with rice and a salad. I made as posted and will make it again. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2009.