1/1 Photo of Easy Banana Bread
1 hr 5 mins
My mom got this from a friend- I think it is originally from Better Homes. My siblings loved this when it was made in mini-loaf pans- a fun change from the regular size! Served best when warm with butter on top- You can always put it in the microwave for a few seconds to heat up a slice later on!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the sugar, butter, eggs, and milk together with a spoon in a bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- 4Add 1/2 of the flour mixture into the sugar and egg mixture.
- 5Then add 1/2 of the banana mixture, and alternate until all in mixed together.
- 6Put batter in a greased loaf pan or into miniature loaf pans.
- 7Bake 40-60 minutes, depending on the size of the pan (they should be golden brown on the top).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 231.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g