Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted to make corn dogs, but I didn't have any skewers. This was really easy and really good, and I didn't have to make a deep-fried mess. Recipe courtesy of A Night Owl Blog. Serving size is estimated.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, salt, and pepper in large bowl.
- Add milk, eggs, and oil, mixing thoroughly.
- Dust hot dog bites with flour, then cover with batter and place on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 357 for 20 to 25 minutes or until tops of bites are golden.
- Serve with ketchup or mustard dipping sauces.