Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Simple & easy, but comforting dinner that smells wonderful cooking. Stove top stuffing (2 boxes) works very well. You may want an extra small jar of gravy for serving.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 12 ounces chicken gravy
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon a small amount of stuffing into underside of each chicken breasts and place into pan.
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika into a small bowl.
- Sprinkle onto each chicken breast.
- Spoon remaining stuffing into baking dish around chicken breasts.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven
- Pour gravy over chicken and stuffing.
- Re-cover with the foil and bake for 15-30 minutes until done.