Recipe by looneytunesfan
Recipes for use in the Easy Bake Oven.
Top Review by Diana Johnson || EatingRichly.com
Not leaving a rating because I didn't have a package of cookie mix so used this more for inspiration. This sounded good so I used an easy bake cookie recipe and added the mini chips and craisins.
- 1 (4 7/8 ounce) packageeasy bake cookie mix
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat easybake oven for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine cookie mix, water, raisins and chocolate chips. Stir with a spoon until mixture holds together in one big ball. Shape a small amount of dough at a time into a ball. Arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Butter bottom of small drinking glass. Dip buttered glass bottom in sugar. Flatten each ball by pressing with sugar-coated glass.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes in Easybake oven. Remove from oven. Cool on a rack.
- Each package of mix makes about 9 cookies.