My brother taught me how to make these very easy appetizers. They are so good and everyone that eats them LOVES them! Great finger food!
- Wash Jalapenos then cut off top.
- Cut the Jalapenos length wise in half and take out seeds until hollow.
- Take room temp cream cheese and fill the Jalapenos.
- Cut Bacon in half.
- Wrap bacon around Jalapenos.
- Lay bacon wrapped Jalapenos on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes on 375.
- Drain on paper towel and ENJOY!
- Note: Make sure when wrapping the bacon around that you end with bacon on bottom, if not they will unwrap.
Made these the other night with only a slight difference; I added shredded sharp cheddar cheese and a little garlic salt to the cream cheese. Came out great!