Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My brother taught me how to make these very easy appetizers. They are so good and everyone that eats them LOVES them! Great finger food!
- Wash Jalapenos then cut off top.
- Cut the Jalapenos length wise in half and take out seeds until hollow.
- Take room temp cream cheese and fill the Jalapenos.
- Cut Bacon in half.
- Wrap bacon around Jalapenos.
- Lay bacon wrapped Jalapenos on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes on 375.
- Drain on paper towel and ENJOY!
- Note: Make sure when wrapping the bacon around that you end with bacon on bottom, if not they will unwrap.
Just made 1/2 of the required amount. (one of those trial n errors) Wish I made the whole recipe now. I was surprized that they weren't as hot as one would expect for jalapenos. However, VERY GOOD and they don't last long. Although, I think next time I will bake them 40-45mins @350. I also made some of these tasty little gems WITHOUT BACON for my VEGETRIAN daughter. Thanks for the awesome recipe.
Made these the other night with only a slight difference; I added shredded sharp cheddar cheese and a little garlic salt to the cream cheese. Came out great!