Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from my bf's momma. I love cheesecake, but it's so much easier to make it this way than baking one.
- 1 graham cracker crust, pre-made
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Mix together all 3 ingredients, using a hand mixer.
- Pour into pie crust
- Stick the pie into the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- If you like fruit on your cheesecake, add a can of cherry or blueberry pie filling on the top!