1/9 Photos of Easy and Fast Chicken Parm
Fast and easy. I gave this to my DD to make as her first "have Popou (Grandpa) over for dinner". Delicious comfort food that lends to conversation before, during, and after dinner. Serve with crusty bread and a nice bottle of wine (or soda) edited to add- you may use any store bought you like or your own homemade for the "ragu" sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (26 ounce) jar chunky Ragu tomato sauce (or your preference- I uae my own made and frozen but any kind you like is good)
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 large tomato, chopped (1/8 ths)
- 4 ounces shredded fiesta cheese
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 smashed garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon Pam cooking spray
- 6 ounces noodles or 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1drizzle olive oil or spray casserole dish with Pam.
- 2chop onions and layer pan.
- 3sprinkle smashed garlic.
- 4layer chicken breasts.
- 5top with tomatoes.
- 6pour 1/2 jar sauce to cover chicken.
- 7bake in oven 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 85 minutes before chicken is finished sprinkle the cheese on top so that it can melt into the chicken parm.
- 9in the meantime boil water.
- 10cook noodles to preference.
- 11simmer remaining sauce.
- 12serve noodles with sauce and chicken on side.
- 13a crusty italian bread warmed or made into garlic bread is wonderful with this dinner. All can be completed in a 30 minute period. Looks like you cooked forever, you get to enjoy the company and the compliments.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Fast Chicken Parm
Serving Size: 1 (589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 719.6
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 164.9 mg
- Sodium 1761.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 50.0 g