- Ready In:
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, unseasoned
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, parsley, basil, onion powder & garlic powder
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium eggplants, unpeeled, each cut crosswise into 8 slices
- olive oil
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- marinate chicken for a couple of hours in buttermilk.
- combine bread crumbs, spices and parm.
- Working one at a time, coat both sides of chicken in buttermilk, then dip into crumb mix.
- For chicken - fry in pan until cooked. put moz on top to melt. Top with tomato sauce.
- For eggplant, dip in buttermilk, coat with crumbs. spray with nonstick oil, place on baking sheet. Bake at 400 F for 15 minutes Turn them over & spray with cooking oil. Bake for 15 min more. Put moose on top & bake till melted. Top with tomato sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!