Don't let the ease of this recipe fool you, it's *SO* good! I have made it many times, it's the perfect summertime salad and one you will be making all year round if you are lucky enough to find fresh strawberries --- full fat mayo may be used :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 1/2 cups seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup honey roasted sunflower seeds, divided
- 1In a glass bowl, toss together the florets, slices strawberries, halved grapes and HALF of the sunflower seeds; toss to combine.
- 2In another small bowl, mix/whisk together mayo, vinegar and sugar to combine (adjust the sugar to suit taste).
- 3Stir the dressing into the salad and toss to combine.
- 4Chill, covered until ready to serve.
- 5When ready to serve, sprinkle with the remaining sunflower seeds.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Delicious Strawberry Broccoli Salad
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 67.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: