1/5 Photos of Easy 5-Minute Almost Cheesecake Dessert
This is a wonderful easy dessert and if you chill it overnight it's similar to a very creamy cheese cake but much easier and much quicker to make, you can whip this up in about 5 minutes, the ingredients may be easily be doubled and baked in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, see note on bottom --- serve this warm or cold, it will "ripen" in flavor have a cheesecake texture after it is chilled for 24 hours
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (oven rack set to lowest bottom position).
- 2Grease an 8 x 8-inch square baking dish.
- 3In the baking dish melt the butter inside the oven.
- 4Remove from oven; sprinkle the cracker crumbs in the melted butter, stir well; press on the bottom of the baking dish to form a crust.
- 5Bake the graham crust in a 350 degree oven for 7 minutes; remove and set aside.
- 6In a medium bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and lemon juice.
- 7Spread evenly over the crumb/crust.
- 8Spoon the pie filling evenly over the cream layer (don't worry if it sinks a bit, it will all bake together).
- 9Bake on lowest oven rack for 25-30 minutes, or until set (don't over bake).
- 10Serve warm or chill overnight (this will firm up and develop in flavor if left in the refrigerator overnight).
- 11** This dessert is very good so you might want to consider doubling it -- this can be easily doubled and baked in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan, double the canned pie filling too and bake it for just a couple minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy 5-Minute Almost Cheesecake Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.2
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 301.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 7.9 g