Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
The look on the children's faces when they see this pie is just priceless.
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 16 miniature chocolate eggs or 16 other holiday decorative candies
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/2 of filling into pie crust. Place chocolate eggs evenly over filling. Top with remaining filling. Chill 3 hours. Garnish with jelly beans and green tinted coconut or as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
- *For young children, use holiday marshmallow candies or other soft candies.