Recipe by GinnyP
This is sooo good and easy. I cut the recipe out of a magazine years ago and have no idea which one. This also says "as with most quick breads, this may be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months".
Top Review by sunnybono
This is also called an Orange Nut Ring and is absolutely THE BEST RECIPE I HAVE. It is my most requested and is perfection. Make it all the night before and put it in the refrigerator and bake in the morning. People will go crazy for this. Who doesn't love biscuits and cream cheese? It's seriously good.
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 (11 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 20 squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread the first three ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Separate biscuits; gently separate indivisual biscuits in half.
- Place a cream cheese square between two halves, pinching sides to seal; dip in butter and dredge in sugar mixture.
- Stand biscuits on edge in a lightly greased 12-cup Bundt pan, spacing evenly.
- Drizzle with remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto a serving plate.
- Combine powdered sugar and orange juice; drizzle over warm bread.
- Serve immediately.