Recipe by Queen Puff
I saw this on Trisha Yearwood's new cooking show, Trisha's Southern Kitchen, and wanted to try them mainly because they looked so simple and quick. They are yummy with a LOT of butter taste. I may try to cut back on the butter with my next batch. I think a little shredded cheese would be awesome in these too. She made it with her recipe for her Daddy's Brunswick Stew and I think this would be a nice biscuit to complement soup--or anything! Mmmm, mmmmm, good!
Top Review by Sue C.
I love watching your cooking show and I love the fact the recipes are down home recipes, ones that my family will enjoy. I made your easy muffins for dinner and my daughter and family loved them. They asked for the recipe stating they tasted just like KFC biscuits.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In an electric mixer, cream the margarine and sour cream.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the dough into a muffin pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray or lined with muffin cups.
- Bake until the tops of the muffins are golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's note: For smaller muffins, use mini muffin pans and reduce the baking time to 10 to 12 minutes.