Just over a minute in the blender and chill. How easy can you get? this is perfect for summer when you don't want to be cooking much or any time you want something simple and yummy.
- Place chocolate in blender.
- Bring 3/4 cup water, 2 tablespoons sugar, and espresso powder to simmer in medium saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Pour over chocolate.
- Cover tightly; blend 5 seconds.
- Add egg whites.
- Cover tightly; blend on high 1 minute.
- Pour into 4 small bowls.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Whisk cream, lemon juice, peel, and 1 tablespoon sugar in small bowl to very soft peaks.
- Spoon over mousse; serve.