Recipe by FaithfulCookInNC
This is an easy and filling meal to prepare when you have short prep and cook time.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook egg noodles according to directions on package.
- In large pan brown ground meat and drain off oil.
- Add soup and sour cream to meat and let cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Add cooked noodles to meat mixture and let cook for 10 minutes on medium heat.