Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 apple, peeled,cored & grated
- 1⁄2 orange, grated (use peel, fruit and juice)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- cinnamon sugar
- Beat together the butter, sugar, eggs, sour cream and vanilla until blended.
- Combine flour and baking powder and add to mixture.
- Stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Stir in apple, orange and walnuts until blended.
- Divide batter between 12 paper-lined muffin cups and sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake in a 400 deg F oven for about 25 minutes or until a cake tester, inserted in center, comes out clean.
- Serve with creamy butter.