- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter and cracker crumbs in an 8-inch square baking dish; firmly press mixture in bottom of dish and set aside.
- Combine condensed milk and lemon juice; stir in sour cream.
- Spread cream mixture over crust.
- Spoon pie filling over cream mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
- Combine walnuts and cinnamon; sprinkle on top.
- Serve warm.