Recipe by Jennibear
Found this recipe on the Duggar's website...figure they are too busy to post it here! It was a very rich dessert...
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip Topping
- 2 Heath candy bars, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare brownies according to package directions for "cake-like" brownies. Allow to cool.
- Dissolve instant coffee in a tablespoon of hot water. Mix together with milk, puddings and cool whip. Spread on top of brownies. Sprinkle heath bar pieces on top.
- Keep refrigerated.