Recipe by donnacooks!
This recipe is fast and good. Prep work can be done the night before to save time when you get home from work. Hubby had three servings and even finicky teenager liked it!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 8 ounces cooked thin spaghetti (follow package directions)
- 6 scallions, chopped and divided into thirds
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped and divided in half
- 1 tablespoon garlic and red chile paste (found in asian isle at your market)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, separated (I use low sodium)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, Separated
- 3 -4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the ground pork, 2 Tbls. of the green onion, 1/2 of the garlic, 1 Tbls. Soy sauce and 1 Tbls. sesame oil. Mix together and marinade up two hours or overnight. Keep refrigerated until used.
- Brown pork mixture, breaking the meat into small chunks as it cooks, when almost browned add reserved chopped garlic and 2nd third of the green onions. Cook until browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 2-3 minutes, taste for seasoning, if the sauce is to salty add more water and simmer an additional minute of two.
- Add spaghetti and toss well to coat.
- Serve with additional green onions sprinkled on top.