1/1 Photo of Drunken Chicken Marinade
1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Tracey Claybon's Note:
Hi, it's been a very long time since the last time I posted to r.f.r, but I couldn't resist sending this when I saw the drunken chicken thread, This is a relatively new favorite of mine I created - I like it best for hickory or mesquite grilled chicken - but I think it works well for beef too...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Optional add-ins: garlic - I use powdered for the intensity- but crushed cloves of garlic will also be good...
- 2splash of cayenne pepper sauce Rotel chiles and tomatoes A-1 sweet and tangy sauce Sriracha (or any flavor Vietnamese-style) chili sauce Substitution: Vodka or honey mead for Cider...
- 3---- Combine all ingredients and pour over meat to be marinated.
- 4The estimated amount above marinates about 2 1/2 to 3 lbs of chicken.
- 5Marinate in tightly sealed dish at minimum for about 1 1/2 hours (for mild intoxication;) I marinated overnight and had wonderful results.
- 6I hope you enjoy it
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drunken Chicken Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4767.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hard apple cider