Recipe by CoffeeB
A favorite icecream treat that we buy at the store and now we can make right here at home..ahhh...life is good--
Top Review by weekend cooker
HOLY MOLY !!! This is absolutely FANTASTIC !! Glad this serves alot there will be more for us tommorow. Did not change anything here, and I would recommend that no one else does, as this clearly fits the bill. There is a perfect balance of ingredients here . Thank you Thank you !!! Made for PRMR tag.
- 2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup Spanish peanut, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups Cool Whip
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 small chocolate bar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix vanilla wafers, 2/3 cup of the peanuts, and butter together.
- Pat in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups cool whip.
- Layer over crumb crust and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, mix pudding and milk together.
- Pour over layers in pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Spread remaining 2 cups coolwhip over pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining peanuts.
- Grate chocolate bar over top.
- Cover and place in freezer.
- This may be served directly from freezer or after sitting at room temperature for about 15 minutes.