Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I decided to create a macaroni salad with the FINEST ingredients! Perfect for the Holiday Season! Bon Appetit !
- 1⁄2 lb elbow macaroni
- 1 (12 ounce) jargarlic italian marinated mushrooms, with balsamic vinegar (Buy at Aldi Foods, or see Easy Dinner Party Marinated Mushrooms, OR if you like it SPICY, use Mean Chef’s Chipotle & Lime Marinated Mushrooms)
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans (Grade A Fancy)
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives
- 1⁄2-1 cup imported aged parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 lb mild italian provolone cheese
- 1⁄2-1 lb spiral cut honey-baked ham (Buy the Best)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Cook, drain, cool, macaroni (add some olive oil).
- In a large, crystal, bowl, add mushrooms and LIQUID plus macaroni Drain and rinse kidney beans and olives.
- Slice the onion in beautiful half-rounds.
- Add chopped Red Bell Pepper plus some long, thin, strips for garnish.
- Grate the Parmesan and cube the Provolone cheese.
- Add the ham (tear in small pieces), keep cold until served.
- Add pepper to taste.
- (Note: if salad gets dry, add a little olive oil).
Wow, you certainly did make a good one!!!