Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
My mom used to make this recipe a lot when I was a teenager. My husband loved it when we were first married.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 pieces bacon, uncooked
- 6 ounces dried beef
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Role one piece of bacon around each chicken breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Line large casserole dish with dried beef.
- Place chicken on top of dried beef.
- Mix soup and sour cream.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 250 degrees for 3 hours.
This was real good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I used two pieces of bacon on each piece of chicken and used OM precooked bacon.I was a bit leary about the cooking time but I cooked it as written and it was not dried out with great flavor. The only complaint I have was the bacon didn't crisp up but I just pulled it off. Everyone enjoyed this.