Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My variation of a recipe I found on the Kraft Foods website. Also try with chocolate flavored pudding! Enjoy!
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate-covered coffee beans, chopped (optional)
- Mix milk, coffee and dry pudding mix in a medium bowl with a wire whisk for 2 minutes or until blended.
- Pour into individual dessert dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Fold cinnamon into whipped topping. Top each serving with a dollop of Cool Whip and a sprinkle of coffee beans!
Being both a coffee lover and a constant sugar free pudding fan this was a natural for me. I didn't have vanilla pudding but white chocolate worked perfectly well. I'm just not too sure why it's supposed to take an hour and fifteen mins, mine was set and ready within 10 mins. All in all, very yummy.
Very good - I used chocolate flavoured pudding. I improvised a bit - I stirred 1 cup of cool whip and a dash of cinnamon right into the pudding mixture to lighten the mixture up a bit. I served the dessert in tea cups, with a dallop of cool whip on top and drizzled with chocolate syrup. Yum!
Very good for a quick dessert. Had no more coffee beans on hand so use chocolate leaves to top off.