Recipe by KPD
My variation of a recipe I found on the Kraft Foods website. Also try with chocolate flavored pudding! Enjoy!
Top Review by Annacia
Being both a coffee lover and a constant sugar free pudding fan this was a natural for me. I didn't have vanilla pudding but white chocolate worked perfectly well. I'm just not too sure why it's supposed to take an hour and fifteen mins, mine was set and ready within 10 mins. All in all, very yummy.
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate-covered coffee beans, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix milk, coffee and dry pudding mix in a medium bowl with a wire whisk for 2 minutes or until blended.
- Pour into individual dessert dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Fold cinnamon into whipped topping. Top each serving with a dollop of Cool Whip and a sprinkle of coffee beans!