Recipe by Deb's Recipes
My family just loves this creamy-licious pie -- It's quick and easy to make with instant pudding mix and a bit of cream cheese for that added special touch!
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml sugar, divided
- 96.38 g box banana cream instant pudding
- 354.88 ml milk
- 3 firm bananas
- 1 prebaked pie crust
- 354.88 ml whipping cream
- 2.46 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese with 1/2 tablespoon sugar and stir until smooth; add pudding mix and milk; beat for 1-2 minutes until well blended and thick; set aside for a couple minutes.
- Slice 2 bananas into bottom of pie crust; whip cream with vanilla and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar until thick; gently fold 1 cup of the whipped cream into pudding mix; spread filling evenly over sliced bananas in crust; cover pie with plastic wrap placed directly against filling; refrigerate for one hour or until pie filling is firmly set.
- To serve, slice reserved banana then garnish each slice of pie with it and remaining whipped cream.