Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Love the creamy orange and cream in this cocktail using creme de nayaux. If you like a creamsicle, try this one, you'll like it too!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces creme de noyaux
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces half-and-half
- Combine creme de noyaux, orange juice and half-and-half with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.
Yummy! I used 1 ounce of each and pour in a martini glass. Instead of creme de noyaux, I used Amaretto. I saw that Amaretto can be used instead. It was very good. Made for the beverage tag. Thanks V :)