Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from Taste of Home magazine. It is very moist, fluffy and is chock full of pecans. We enjoyed it best straight out of the oven at breakfast time with of course, a steaming cup of coffee. :0) You will find this cake tastes of homemade comfort and yet it only takes a few minutes to prepare. The recipe said the cake freezes well too.
- 1.Preheat oven to 350F Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 2.Combine cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs and sour cream in a large bow. Beat two minutes with a mixer at low speed, scraping sides of bowl frequently.
- 3. Mix sugar, cinnamon and pecans in a medium bowl.
- 4. Spread half the batter in pan. Sprinkle half the pecan mixture over top. Repeat with remaining batter and pecan mixture.
- 5. Bake 40-45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serves 20.
Very easy to make. I followed the recipe to a tee and it was great!!