Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
While steering with one hand, driving in downtown Washington,DC traffic, I took this down from a recipe heard on the car radio, thus the name. The rest of the name speaks for itself.
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl, in the microwave.
- Add butter while the chocolate is still hot, until melted and mixed.
- Add the sugar, flour, eggs and vanilla, stirring with a whisk until well blended.
- Pour into a buttered pie pan, preferably glass.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until a straw comes out clean.