Recipe by * Pamela *
From Family Fun Magazine.
Top Review by NcMysteryShopper
I had to make a batch of some kind of dessert for the bake sale at the Elementary Schools Fall Festival and was planning on making an elaborate brownie/blondie bar.... then I saw this recipe!!! I could not find the plain doughnut holes so I had to use glazed ones, but they were so cute!!! Everyone loved them and asked me where on earth I came up with such a brilliant idea!! Thanks Pamela for helping make me look good :) I will be making these next year as well!
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate frosting or 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 12 doughnut holes
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled toffee pieces
- 6 straight pretzel sticks, broken in half
- Frost a third or so of a plain or glazed doughnut hole with chocolate frosting or peanut butter.
- Roll the frosted top in crumbled toffee (look for it in the baking section of grocery stores), then add a small piece of a pretzel for the stem.