Pick-Your-Flavor Blender Slushies
- Ready In:
- 2 cups ice water (let water sit in ice to get very cold)
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package fruit flavor unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix (use a small package unsweetened)
- 2⁄3 cup sugar (or use more)
- 4 cups ice cubes (one full tray of ice cubes)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender (it will be 2/3 to 3/4's full) place the lid on the blender and process the mixture on HIGH for a full 1 minute.
- Stop the blender and mix with a long wooden spoon, look for any unchopped ice cubes, if all the chunks are grated up finely then go ahead and serve.
- You may need to process it for another full minute if there are any unchopped ice cubes.
- Serve IMMEDIATELY with a spoon to start as the mixture will be thick.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation