Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 mins
My family & co workers absolutely love my cookies. After years of trying, I finally made my own recipe. Hope all of you out there enjoy them as well
- 1⁄2 cup real butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed light brown sugar or 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt (Depends on your preference)
- 1⁄2 bag peanut butter chips
- Combine butter and peanut butter with a mixer.
- Add 1/2 cup of flour, the sugars,egg, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla and gradually add the rest of the flour.
- Fold in the peanut butter chips and bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 5-7 (for chewy) 8-11 for crisp cookies.
I'm a little undecided about this recipe. They are soft, yet a bit dry, didn't seem to matter to change in the time I baked them. I love the addition of the PB chips. They are good enough to try again, however I think I will try to increase the PB as I prefer a more defined PB taste.