A perfect dipper for apples, fruit or homemade pita chips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 dates, soaked 1 hour in warm water and drained
- 2 cups cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons smooth cashew butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1Chop the dates and place in a food processor with the beans and cashew butter.
- 2Pulse until very finely minced.
- 3Whisk together the almond milk, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and coconut sugar.
- 4Pour over the bean mixture and run the machine until the mixture is smooth.
- 5Puree in the nutmeg and sea salt.
- 6Scrape into a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts (if using).
- 7This tastes best after chilling about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Dark Brownie Dip
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.7
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 73.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smooth cashew butter
coconut sugar crystals