Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfect dipper for apples, fruit or homemade pita chips!
Make and share this Double Dark Brownie Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 dates, soaked 1 hour in warm water and drained
- 2 cups cooked black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons smooth cashew butter
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Chop the dates and place in a food processor with the beans and cashew butter.
- Pulse until very finely minced.
- Whisk together the almond milk, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and coconut sugar.
- Pour over the bean mixture and run the machine until the mixture is smooth.
- Puree in the nutmeg and sea salt.
- Scrape into a bowl and stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts (if using).
- This tastes best after chilling about 1 hour.