Double Devil's Dip
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, block, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can jalapeno bean dip
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups medium cheddar, grated
- 1 dash chili powder
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, sliced for garnish (can use pickled)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put first 7 ingredients into a medium bowl, mix well.
- Spread in ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- Layer next 3 ingredients, in order given, over bean dip mixture.
- Bake in oven for 25 - 35 minutes until crispy.
- Garnish with jalapeno pepper slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>? Hi! My name is Teresa.? My husband and I like to take RV trips but it seems lately we just us it for vintage motorcross races. I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, have done some rock climbing but age is creeping up on my poor old bones. Anything to do with the outdoors I enjoy, so why do I live in rainy Washington state? We have 2 wonderful children, both grown. My son lives in LA and my daughter and her husband recently moved back in the area with their little boy...our grandson... who just turned?5 years old. We have a granddaughter who lives close by...she just turned 23 this year. She's a sweetheart.? Life is good when you have a son and a?daughter and they?gift?you with a granddaughter and grandson. :)??</p>