1/1 Photo of Double Coated Chicken
I got this recipe off a box of Kellogg's Corn Flakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place corn flakes in shallow dish or pan; set aside.
- 2In small mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly. Add flour, salt and pepper; mix until smooth.
- 3Dip chicken in batter; coat with cereal.
- 4Place in single layer, in foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- 5Drizzle with margarine.
- 6Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Coated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 135.3 mg
- Sodium 629.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 32.7 g