Pork Chops in Corn Flake Crumbs
This is an exceptionally easy recipe which is tastes great. You can buy a box of Kellogg's Seasoned Cornflake Crumbs so you don't have to crush them. The box will last a long time. It's usually by the stovetop stuffing or bread. The amount of margarine is approximate - you may need to melt a little more so I would make sure that you have about 1 1/2 sticks on hand just to be on the safe side. If using a tub of margarine 6 tablespoons is a little more than 1/3 cup.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 6 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 2 pork chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray (or lightly coat with cooking oil).
- Dip pork chops in melted margarine.
- Coat generously with corn flake crumbs.
- Place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle with remaining melted butter.
- Bake for about 1 hour. You don't have to turn these over.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
It just doesn't get any easier than this. I doubled the recipe for my family of 4. I added some dried minced onions to the crushed cornflake and some garlic powder to the melted butter (for my family's taste). Everyone cleaned their plates.. including the kids!. Thanks for a real family pleaser and a sure keeper!.Reply