Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1⁄2 dozen milk chocolate kisses
- granulated sugar
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa.
- Cream together the butter, margarine and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Shape into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and chill several hours.
- For each cookie, place a chocolate kiss on 1/2T.
- of dough.
- Press dough around kiss to cover completely.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- While still warm, roll in granulated sugar.