Sweet Potato Surprise Balls - OAMC
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A way to use bulk yams or sweet potatoes when you can get them for a good price. You can do with or without orange rind.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 8 large sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 14 large marshmallows
- 3 cups corn flake crumbs
- Mix together mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, butter, orange rid, brown sugar& vanilla.
- Form into 14 large balls.
- Place in center of each ball 1 large marshmallow and cover it well with mashed-potato mixture.
- Roll ball in cornflake crumbs.
- Flash freeze and bag for freezer.
- When ready to serve, defrost and bake at 400F in buttered baking dish for 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation