1/1 Photo of Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread
1 hr 20 mins
This is a variation of Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread from Beachbunnymom and a recipe I tried from a foodie blog http://thehungrydudes.com/reeces-pieces-chocolate-chip-banana-bread. It turned out great! My husband who is skeptical of zucchini bread loved it too. I'm making another couple of loaves tonight to take for my coworkers to try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Line loaf pan with foil (saves clean up time).
- 3Mix together eggs, sugar, brown sugar, applesauce, vanilla, and zucchini.
- 4In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 5Add cocoa powder to zucchini mixture.
- 6Stir flour mixture into zucchini mixture and mix well.
- 7Stir chocolate and peanut butter chips into batter.
- 8Pour batter into loaf pan.
- 9Bake for about 60 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven, leave bread in loaf pan for about 10 minutes.
- 11Remove from loaf pan to cool on rack (can leave in foil).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.8
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 169.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g