Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a variation of Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread from Beachbunnymom and a recipe I tried from a foodie blog http://thehungrydudes.com/reeces-pieces-chocolate-chip-banana-bread. It turned out great! My husband who is skeptical of zucchini bread loved it too. I'm making another couple of loaves tonight to take for my coworkers to try.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line loaf pan with foil (saves clean up time).
- Mix together eggs, sugar, brown sugar, applesauce, vanilla, and zucchini.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add cocoa powder to zucchini mixture.
- Stir flour mixture into zucchini mixture and mix well.
- Stir chocolate and peanut butter chips into batter.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for about 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven, leave bread in loaf pan for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from loaf pan to cool on rack (can leave in foil).