This is a delicious rich, moist, double chocolate chip cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2Combine flour and baking soda. Set Aside.
- 3Use an electric mixer to cream butter. Add vanilla and sugars, and beat until fluffy. Beat in egg. At low speed beat in cocoa, then milk. With a wooden spoon mix in dry ingredients just until blended. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- 4Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 13 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly before removing from baking sheets.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 57.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g