Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These bars are perfect for when your next chocolate craving hits! Totally addictive! From TOH Quick Cooking '99. (I've made these with the Mint Oreos and mint chocolate chips, and they are heavenly!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; pat into bottom of an ungreased 13x9 baking pan.
- Combine milk and 1 cup of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until chips are melted; stir until smooth.
- Pour over the cookie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until the chips are melted.
- Cool and enjoy!
These are very rich and good! They are a little messy (the crust is crumbly) but is not a big deal. Made as is and took to share with our bowling team; all of them fought for the leftovers and the recipe! Made for March TOTM Tag 2010.