Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Betty Crocker. No sauce on this one.
- 1 (14 ounce) package prepared pizza crust, ready-to-serve original italian (Like Boboli)
- 1 cup havarti cheese, shredded
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, fresh, washed
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°; place pizza crust on ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Top with Havarti cheese, spinach, chicken, bell peppers, garlic salt, and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
We make this at home all the time!! It takes no time at all and is easily one of my favorite things to make and eat. Our local grocery store doesn't always have Havarti cheese, and on those occassions, we use Mozzarella. Tastes just as good!