Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Bought a new ice cream maker and I just love the slushy consistancy you get with frozen drinks. Here is one I made the other day to use up some berries. Leave the sugar out if you want. I added it and liked it so I am leaving it in.
- Add blackberries and raspberries with 1/2 cup sour mix to a blender. Chop until berries are processed.
- Add remainder of sour mix, triple sec, tequila and sugar to the blender. Puree until smooth, about 30-40 seconds.
- Start ice cream maker and pour in liquid.
- Let the machine do its work until the liquid becomes slushy to your liking. Ours was good at about 15-20 minutes.
- Pour into a margarita glass and garnish with a slice of lime!
These were super delicious and refreshing and the have a beautiful color.
Deliciously refreshing. I made this part of Menu #28779. I made with frozen berries and placed into the ice maker while I finished the rest of the menu. Which made it convenient to have drinks ready with the meal. Gracia. made for ZWT5