- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, Chopped
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can Mexican tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (real or bottled)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (5 -8 ounce) saffron rice mix
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese or 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat pan over medium heat, add chicken and cook.
- Remove chicken & recoat pan and add onion, cook low heat for 8 minutes.
- Add beans, tomatoes, juice and sauce and 1/2 cup of water.
- Bring to a Boil.
- Add Rice & Chicken and reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle w/ cheese and cover until melted.