This is a copycat recipe posted by Genny Blake and is posted by request. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, snipped into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 cups broken tortilla chips
- 1 (7 ounce) can vacuum-packed corn kernels (go with frozen if you can't find the vacuum type)
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped into 1/2 inch dice
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1In a large saucepan mix broth, salsa, dried tomatoes and cumin.
- 2Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer for 10 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
- 3Mix in 2 tsp of the cilantro and 2 tsp of lime juice.
- 4Ladle into 4 bowls.
- 5Divide equally among the 4 bowls the remaining cilantro, tortilla chips, corn, avocado and cheese.
- 6Offer sour cream if you wish.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Don Pablo Tortilla Soup
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.8
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 1484.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 14.3 g