Recipe by PamLuvs2Cook
Since the dog food scare this is what my Aunt has been feeding her fur babies. She sometimes replaces the oatmeal with brown rice.
- 1 cup meat (your choice)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain oatmeal, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup mixed vegetables, cooked (peas, carrots, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Thouroughly cook the meat in the oil. Set aside to cool.
- Combine all ingredients and serve at room temperature.
- A good doggy multivitamin/mineral supplement may be added for good measure.
- Be sure to store unused portions in a covered container in the refrigerator and discard any leftovers after 3 days.