Top Review by ElaineAnn
Made 1/2 the recipe Wed night and baked it last night to check the "do ahead" feature. Worked like a charm! Served with Recipe #55687 and Recipe #155767. What a great meal and I have enough potatoes left to make potato patties. Thanks for sharing Michele. Made for my3Chefs Nov '09.
- 12 medium potatoes, peeled and cooked for mashing
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- After mashing the potatoes add the cream cheese, butter, salt, pepper, milk and onion.
- When potatoes have cooled a bit add the 2 eggs.
- Mix together and pour into a greased 13x9 casserole dish.
- Bake 350 for 45 minutes.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated before baking.