1/13 Photos of Divine Meatball Sandwiches
Jamie Renee's Note:
The spread on these meatball sandwiches is what really sets them apart from others. You can experiment and customize by using your favorite meatballs, sauces and fresh bread. Good for a party finger food, or for lunch or dinner. I promise no meatball sandwich will be the same again! Cook time includes entire process.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot combine frozen meatballs and spaghetti sauce.
- 2Heat over medium until meatballs are heated throughout.
- 3Meanwhile, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic powder and set aside.
- 4Slice Italian style bread loaves horizontally with serrated bread knife.
- 5Cut loaves into three- or four-inch sections to make small sandwiches.
- 6Spread cream cheese mixture on insides of each sandwiche's tops and bottoms.
- 7Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 8When meatballs are heated, spoon onto sandwiches and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 9Put sandwich tops on and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- 10Bake about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Divine Meatball Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (1483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1955.7
- Calories from Fat 898
- Total Fat 99.8 g
- Saturated Fat 43.6 g
- Cholesterol 233.0 mg
- Sodium 4118.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 201.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.8 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 62.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: